I grew up just outside of Philadelphia and have been a lifelong Phillies/Eagles/Sixers fan. I attended the University of Delaware for undergraduate school and the Royal Veterinary College for vet school. There at RVC on my clinical rotation in my final year I discovered a passion for veterinary anesthesia. I then pursued a small animal rotating internship at Mississippi State University, followed by a residency in anesthesia and analgesia at the University of Pennsylvania.
I enjoy having the opportunity to be able to collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines in order to provide the most comprehensive medical care for our patients.
- University of Delaware, B.S. Animal Science 2015
- Royal Veterinary College, BVetMed 2019
- Mississippi State University- Small animal rotating internship 2019-2020
- University of Pennsylvania- Residency in anesthesia and analgesia 2020-2023
Publications and Research
- Travis Mills, Mary A. Robinson, Ciara Barr, Darko Stefanovski, Youwen You, Rachel Proctor, Kasey Seizova, Amritha Mallikarjun, Cynthia M. Otto A randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled crossover study of the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of naloxone, naltrexone, and nalmefene in methadone-sedated working dogs. (under review)